Kapiti Coast Building Inspections
Building Inspections Kapiti
Servicing Paraparaumu, Waikanae, Otaki, Paekakariki, Peka Peka, Te Horo, Otaki and the greater Kapiti coast region.
As the demand for housing on the Kapiti Coast is on the rise, so is the demand for an impartial builders’ report. Our reports comprehensively cover the structural and cosmetic issues associated with a potential home.
CheckHome has its own resident inspector based in Kapiti servicing the area from Levin to Wellington. We offer old-fashioned service with up-to-date technology, while our local knowledge of topography is extremely useful when it comes to doing inspections. We come highly recommended as we take pride in what we do, and our testimonials are proof of that.
Kapiti services include pre purchase and pre sale inspections, maintenance reports, moisture tests, interior inspections, handover reports for new builds and additional add-on services including meth testing from a fully trained sampler.
Reasons to use CheckHome Building Inspections:
- 24-hour turnaround for reports and a follow-up call after each inspection.
- CheckHome is fully insured to give you peace of mind.
- We are NZIBI registered and our reports are audited.
- Our inspectors are fully qualified tradesmen.
- We are committed to up-skilling and complete courses regularly.
- Compliant with the NZ standard – NZS4306:2005
- We are members of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI).
Book your property inspection with us today.