Wairarapa Building Inspection
Building Inspections Wairarapa
Servicing Masterton, Carterton, Eketahuna, Featherston, Greytown, Castlepoint, Martinborough and the greater Wairarapa community.
It’s all about the lifestyle when it comes to the Wairarapa, and to keep up with the high demand, CheckHome Wairarapa was established is 2016. Having already established a large trade database, we conduct thorough and comprehensive building reports for clients looking to either buy or sell a property.
Enjoy sipping on wine, feeling assured that the team at CheckHome will provide professional and impartial builders’ reports that are easy to read and contain accompanying photos to help you make an informed decision about a property. We also offer estimates for repairs on any damage sighted during the inspection.
Whether it be a townhouse, villa, lifestyle block or a livestock shed – we offer good old-fashioned customer service with leading-edge technology, so book your property inspection with one of our team today.
Wairarapa services include pre purchase and pre sale inspections, maintenance reports, moisture tests, interior inspections, handover reports for new builds, and additional add-on services including meth testing from a fully trained sampler.
- 24-hour turnaround for reports and a follow-up call after each inspection.
- CheckHome is fully insured to give you peace of mind.
- We are NZIBI registered and our reports are audited.
- Our inspectors are fully qualified tradesmen.
- We are committed to up-skilling and complete courses regularly.
- Compliant with the NZ standard – NZS4306:2005
- We are members of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI).
Book your property inspection with us today.