Wellington Building Inspections
Building Inspections Wellington
CheckHome Wellington was first established in 2010. The qualified Building Inspectors here in Wellington are 100% committed to doing what is right for our client. As members of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI), you can rest assured that our professional and impartial builders’ reports will comprehensively cover the structural and cosmetic issues associated with a potential home.
Wellington’s Real Estate landscape is unique, and our goal is to pass our extensive building and property knowledge to our clients, allowing you to make an informed decision. Having done over 4000 Wellington house inspections since 2010 we can offer you peace of mind, and confidence when either purchasing or selling property.
Wellington services include pre purchase and pre sale inspections, maintenance reports, moisture tests, interior inspections, earthquake hazard checks, handover reports for new builds and additional add on services.
Reasons to use CheckHome:
- 24-hour turnaround for reports and a follow-up call after each inspection.
- CheckHome is fully insured to give you peace of mind.
- We are NZIBI registered and our reports are audited.
- Our inspectors are fully qualified tradesmen.
- We are committed to up-skilling and complete courses regularly.
- Compliant with the NZ standard – NZS4306:2005
- We are members of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI).
Book your property inspection with us today.